Sunday, February 12, 2012

15 Weeks

Here we are, another week down. Very happy that the hubby is on his way home from being gone for a couple of nights to Raleigh, NC. His best friend and his wife asked Kevin to be the Godfather of their twin girls so he flew down for the Christening. He got to spend a little time getting to know the girls (L&C) and snuggling them. They are about 4 months old and soooo sweet. He even called me to tell me, "I can TOTALLY do girls". Up until now he's claimed that he "only makes boys", but I think he secretly is hoping #3 is a girl! We'll find out in August when he/she arrives!

So nothing too new for this past week. Nausea and fatigue still seem to be under control. Saturday night I did have a pain in my left side from lower in my groin area (sorry) running up to about my belly button. I'm thinking it's just round ligament pain from some stretching that is going on. I had it the day before on the right side, but not as severe or for as long. Today it seems to have disappeared so I'm not worried. I've also noticed that my feet are already bigger. They were about a size bigger when I was pregnant with the boys, but I don't remember it happening this early. :) Yay! Another thing spreading..... Oh, and going along with the "spreading" theme, it seems other areas (to remain nameless, though I'm sure you can see in the picture!) seem to be spreading at the same rate as my belly. Can't wait for Spring to get here so I can get out and do some walking. Oh, and let's not forget the ability to wear flip flops!

Here ya have it....picture of me at week 15....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back to posting! Not that I hadn't heard most of it--maybe I'm just in Ladd-w/drawal! We love ya'll,
Aunt Shellie