Friday, June 12, 2009

I fell asleep Mom....

Well Daddy is gone this weekend on his motorcycle trip with the guys to Lake Placid, NY, so Mommy thought it'd be fun to have a movie night. We watched The Flight of the Navigator and it was really good! After the movie it was past our bed time so we brushed our teeth and went to the potty and got in bed. After laying there for about 5 minutes, I decided I needed to potty again so I got back up. After several minutes of sitting on the potty, I got back up, looked in at Mommy in her room and said, "I'm going back to bed now...it took me longer this time because I kind of fell asleep on the potty." Bet she wished she could have gotten that on camera!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Christine, I just read about your visit to the ER - ugh! And congratulations on the First Step graduation - I know Abigail wishes she was there with her buddies Rebekah and Riley. I can't wait to read about your summer adventures! Love, Michelle Brubaker