Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Oops I Did It Again!



Yep! That's right....I got my second set of stitches tonight! It wasn't enough that Mommy and Daddy already have us all packed to leave for our vacation to VA and the Outer Banks tomorrow. I had to shake it up a bit and run into a wall at Poppop Ladd's house! We had just gotten there and Mommy and Daddy were just headed up the hill to Poppop's backyard when they saw me turn my head as I was running and **SMACK**, right into the stone wall that surrounds the patio. Mommy and Daddy knew instantly that I needed stitches, so we packed up and headed to the Norwalk Hospital ER. About an hour and a half later we went back to Poppop's, good as new with about 8-10 stitches. I'm not sure I completely learned my lesson because as soon as we got to Mommom and Poppop's I was running again.

No comments: