Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year (well, to Mommy anyway!)




Today was the first day of kindergarten!! I am going to Marvin Elementary School down the street from our house. My teachers are Mrs. Stelly and Mrs. Kelly. (I have been having a hard time remembering my teachers' names so Mommy told me to remember "smelly"....she's hoping I don't say that to either of them!) Today Mommy dropped me off and then Poppop Ladd picked me up. I got to eat snack and lunch there! I even had recess and got to play on the playground. I met some of my classmates, but I'll meet the rest tomorrow. Next week, Mommy is going to let me start riding the bus to and from school! I am saving my "good clothes" for then!

Today was also Emerson's "meet the teacher" day at First Step Christian Preschool. He already knew Miss Bacon, but he got a chance to meet 2 other boys that will be in his class. He even got a chance to play in his new classroom for a while. He starts next week.

No comments: