Sunday, March 11, 2012

18 & 19 Weeks

Yup, didn't have time/forgot to post last week so here are my pics for the past 2 weeks. I started my new job this past Monday and it's going really well. Lots to learn and time on my feet has taken me the week to get used to again, but I think it will be well worth it. I did have to switch over to scrub pants with stretchy bands at the top instead of my old scrub bottoms (thank you,growing rump!). The good thing is that I still fit my scrub tops.....at least for now. Once I out grow those, I will just start wearing long or short sleeve t-shirts since we wear embroidered lab jackets on top anyway. I'll try and get a pic of me in my work "get up" and post that some time too. New also this week: realizing that I can't bend completely over and reach very far because of this growing bump. I went to wipe down some metal carts at work the other day and realized I could reach the back of the very bottom shelf. Guess I won't be cleaning these for but another month or so! Lol. Another new development?? I actually felt 2 tiny baby kicks with my hand on my belly last night! I can't wait for them to get a little stronger so the kids can feel it. Kevin already says he feels #3 moving around at night when we are in bed. Love this! I feel movements a lot more now, even though the movements don't all feel like "kicks". Best. Feeling. Ever. Well....here ya have it.....

Week 18


Week 19

No comments: