Thursday, August 26, 2010

Meet the Teacher

Today I got to go to school to meet my new teacher for 2nd grade, Mrs. Suda. I even brought my Poppop Suter in to show him around. My new classroom is D-4 which is just before the kindergarten wing where Emerson will be. I brought in my school supplies and put them in my own desk! Mrs. Suda seems really nice and she is the teacher I was really hoping for so I think this is going to be a great year! Emerson's kindergarten teacher is Mrs. Gilman in room K-4. She wasn't in her classroom when we came to visit, but we dropped off his school supplies anyway. Em got to look around and he even found his cubby along the wall and his name on a froggy on the classroom door. He's so excited to ride the school bus with me on the 1st day, September 1st. Since Mom isn't sure if Emerson is going to let her drive him to school on the first day, she decided to take these pictures of us while she could.



No comments: