Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer Camps

On Monday, I started soccer camp. I am going to Dick Packer's "Kicks for the Fun of It" soccer camp in Rowayton M-F 9-12. It is the hottest week of the summer too!! Every day has been over 95 degrees!! I am having such a blast though! Today I was assigned to World Cup Team Italy. We are being coached by Coach Mike. We played Team USA and Team Ireland....Ireland totally smoked us.
This year I am also old enough to go to the Vacation Bible School that Hope Church is doing. The theme this year is "High Seas"! Bible Camp is from 2-5 so I have a very long day! Mom is pretty surprised how much I am loving going to both of these! I am so bummed that the last day is on Friday. Then we'll just start counting down the days until my birthday party at Pump It Up in Norwalk and also when we head down to NC to hang with Trey, Aunt Jessy, and Uncle Carl!

Here are a few pics from VBS so far....




No comments: