Saturday, April 25, 2009

Opening Day of Baseball






This morning we went to the Opening Day Ceremony for Norwalk Little League Baseball. I am playing on the VBI Landscaping T-ball team. We had to go to the field all dressed up in our uniforms for the ceremony. Later that day I had my 1st t-ball game. It was so much fun! I got to hit the ball two times and run the bases. The first time I ran the bases, I ran from third base back to first base. Mommy and Daddy thought that that was pretty cute. I wasn't the only one that did that either! At the end of the game (we played 2 innings), the coaches had both teams run all of the bases a couple of times so we were sure we all would know where to run for our next game. I still haven't had a practice yet, but I do have one on Tuesday and it's supposed to be nice outside (our 1st practice was cancelled due to rain). After the game, Mommy and Daddy let me and Em play on the playground by the ball field and then they took us to Sweet Ashley's for ice cream!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So adorable and I love the new background!