Friday, March 20, 2009

My First Report Card

Today Mommy had a conference with my kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Stelly. Mrs. Stelly gave Mommy my first report card. I got mostly all 4's which are like A's!! The only area Mrs. Stelly says that I still need to work on is writing my words with a capital letter first and then all lower case letters. She also said I need to work on leaving spaces in between my words. Mrs. Stelly said that I'm reading level 5 books which is also really great because when you leave kindergarten they like for you to be reading level 4 books and I'm already past that! I am one of 3 kids in my class that are reading books by myself! By the time I finish kindergarten Mrs. Stelly thinks I'll be way past the 5 books! She also told my Mommy that I am one of the brightest kids that will be going into 1st grade next year! Mommy and Daddy told me that they are so proud of me and they gave me new Mario Kart PJ's as a special treat for such a good report card. :)

No comments: