Saturday, October 18, 2008

Meeting the Newest Cousin!


This weekend we went to New Jersey so that Daddy could go out for the first day of duck hunting season. On Saturday when he got back from hunting, Aunt Autumn brought baby Averie over so we could meet her for the first time. She is only about 2 weeks old and soooo tiny. I was the first one to wash my hands so I got to hold her first! I didn't want to share her at all! Emma got to hold baby Averie next and then Mommy did too. She is so cute! I told my Mommy that I wouldn't mind having a baby sister! Emerson was asleep for most of the visit, but we woke him up before Aunt Autumn, Baby Averie, and Aunt Janice left. He really liked baby Averie too. He told Mommy that he wants TWO baby sisters! HA HA! Maybe one day...;) Mommy told us that though baby Averie was a cutie, there'd never be any babies as cute as hers!

No comments: