Saturday, February 23, 2008

John Harrison the Baptist

Today I was thirsty, so like any other day I climbed up on the counter, got myself a cup and filled it with water. I had an idea! I went in to Mommy and Daddy's bedroom where Emerson was laying on the bed watching TV. I dunked my hand in the water and got on top of Emerson and wiped a soaking finger across his head and told him to "remember your blessing". Mommy called me into the bathroom to ask me why Emerson was crying. I told her to bend down because I had something for her. She bent down and i wiped my re-soaked finger across her forehead in the cross shape and said "remember your blessing". Mommy looked at me and said that if someone wants to be able to do that, they need to go to a special school like Aunt Shelley or Pastor Ed did. I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Why? I have a cup of water right here." She laughed, but I'm not sure why.

No comments: