Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!












Well, today's Easter started nice and early for Mommy and Daddy when Emerson woke them up with a sore tummy. Poor guy was sick to his stomach all over Mommy in their bed. But I woke up and went right to putting on my new Easter clothes for church! Then I went and put on my headlamp that Aunt Betsey and Uncle David gave me to go on my search for my Easter basket and the Easter eggs that the bunny hid from me. He must know that I'm a big 4 year old because he got pretty sneaky this year! Since Em wasn't feeling well, I found ALL of the eggs that he hid. Mommy and I left for church and when we finished, Daddy and Emerson (who was back to his old self again!) met us at Mommom Lenor and Poppop Ladd's house for brunch and more Easter activities! They gave us each a plastic egg they told us that the Easter bunny left for us. Inside of the eggs were little picture clues that eventually led us to our Easter baskets! After that, Elisa came over and we had an Easter egg hunt down by the pond. By this point, Mommy and Daddy were really hungry, so they ate brunch with Mommom and Poppop while we played a little. When brunch was over, we all went on a hike through their backyard up to Juice Rock, Kit's Bridge, the rock wall, and all then circled back. It was Mommy's first time to see the trails and she really LOVED it!! Once we got back, we got to eat the cake that they made for Emerson's birthday....it was a whole train!! Emerson ate the engine (of course!) and I got to eat the one with the gobstopper candy in it! It was soooo yummy! After all of this, we came home, took naps, and Mommy made a yummy Easter dinner for us. What a day!

No comments: